Australian Rocketry Association INC
April 30, 2017, 05:23:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Congrats to Rocketmad from PARC on flying so many great hybrid flights

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Polecat 10" Thumper Nat's Level 3 Dream  (Read 18029 times)
wolfies gurl
ASIO

Polecat Thumper on an M1297 yeah!!!!!

« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2011, 10:02:17 PM »

wolf was like are you going to explain the footage "cos it looks like ur calling me a gurl"

Be prepared for when you do level 3, the weird things these FTO's do to your rocket to ensure a successful flight and to test your building skills. It makes you feel a little at ease and don't be afraid to ask questions otherwise you will never learn anything. trust me I definately still have alot to learn.

LEVEL 3 - Australia's first female LEVEL 3 Certification. 100% born and bred.

"Never tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon"
wolflair
ARA Member

V2

« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2011, 09:12:56 PM »

just for PARC members info the thumper will be flying at Doomsday@Dowerin  dizevil

Join the Australian Rocketry Association INC the largest model and high power rocketry organisation in Australia

ARA # 007
ARA Level 3

WRL Rocketry
Australian Aerotech Dealer
Australian Rocketry Fo
RocketballSA
ARA Member

Fantom on a H170 Sparky

« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2011, 09:45:21 PM »

Be prepared for when you do level 3, the weird things these FTO's do to your rocket to ensure a successful flight and to test your building skills. It makes you feel a little at ease and don't be afraid to ask questions otherwise you will never learn anything. trust me I definately still have alot to learn.

He He  dizevil Just ask Goffa how it feels. Was a bit apprehensive when his fins were tested. Thought he was going to have heart attack.  dizcheesy

AARC Secretary/Treasurer 02,  ARA L2 Flight Test Officer 

Join the AARC http://www.aarc.australianrocketryclub.com.au/contents/en-us/d1.html

Australian Rocketry For
Lachlan

« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2011, 10:12:23 AM »

He He   Just ask Goffa how it feels. Was a bit apprehensive when his fins were tested. Thought he was going to have heart attack.

You think he would be a bit more confident of his building skills with all that fancy chopped carbon fibre joints

Its interesting but has anyone ever tried pulling the fins off even a G motor rocket, with the most basic TTW fin joints. Its pretty well almost impossible at that stage! Don't put side to side pull force though or the fin might break in half due to the thinner material there made from:blink:

Watch out for rocketballSA though! he does his morning work out by trying to rip the fins off level 3 rockets anyway he can! dizangry
slave
ARA Member

« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2011, 10:54:18 AM »

what an improvement

PARC Inc. Web slave.
Occasional photographer: http://www.flickr.com/photos/55355091@N04/
Occasional creator of ear candy: http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/stormau/
RocketballSA
ARA Member

Fantom on a H170 Sparky

« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2011, 02:04:32 AM »

Congratulations on your level 3 achievement wolfies gurl, It looked like a good flight on the video

Anyway congratulations , I suppose we will all get to see it fly again,

Agent Smith

Thankyou Agent Smith for your sincere congratulations. Am sure your kind words are appreciated by Nat.

In answer to your question we will all see the thumper fly again here; http://www.australianrocketryclub.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,1954.0.html

AARC Secretary/Treasurer 02,  ARA L2 Flight Test Officer 

Join the AARC http://www.aarc.australianrocketryclub.com.au/contents/en-us/d1.html

Australian Rocketry For
wolflair
ARA Member

V2

« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2011, 10:44:11 PM »

will need to get Nat to post her build pics here

First female level 3 certification in Australia cant beat that come to think of it Nat holds all three level 1 , 2 and now level 3 she is greedy  dizcool dizcool

Join the Australian Rocketry Association INC the largest model and high power rocketry organisation in Australia

ARA # 007
ARA Level 3

WRL Rocketry
Australian Aerotech Dealer
Australian Rocketry Fo
Mr F
ARA Member

I am your father!

« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2011, 03:28:34 PM »

it certainly was a great achievement... i look forward to seeing it fly again at Doomsday (on video, that is)

actually, i just can't wait for the vids of doomsday, fullstop. There's a ton of gear going up, by the sounds of it.

They call me Flinty... they call me Johnno... they call me Freddy... always the same...
that's not my name... that's not my name... that's not my name... that's not my name...

EP Rocketry section head
ARA #120
L2 and scheming...
wolfies gurl
ASIO

« Reply #78 on: August 29, 2011, 01:22:17 PM »

I had been asked a few times about the music on my level 3 video

The first song is by Sum41- Still waiting
The second song is by Simple Plan - Shut Up
The third song is by Simple Plan - Me against the world

The reasons for these songs is that my brother's favourite band is Simple Plan and he had just recently got me into listening to them so out of sisterly respect I included them in my video as he got me hooked on the band. In hindsight I wish I had of read between the lines for his reasons of doing this - It makes sense after he died. So for the person who thinks otherwise you can go shove it where the sun don't shine cos you don't know shiet about me and my reasons for choosing songs for video clips.

It may be best all of you stop your infactuations towards me and having to make crap up cos really I dont have time for your petty crap, if you feel the need that  in your life to worry about what I am doing then you have a sad life indeed and I would suggest you go see someone about it.  Seriously why do you care what I do or do not do in rocketry. To the otherside of supposedly Men ur like a bunch of petty biatching girls the lot of u.

It may be time to look at yourselves and how you look to the outside looking in, ohh yeah its paints a pretty picture of what you lot are about and I am so glad I am not associated in any way. SO grow up leave me the hell alone and how about you fly some rockets because you want to and its fun and maybe write a post of two about how much fun rocketry is so the public are not scared off.

Pyrogrom
ARA Member

« Reply #79 on: October 07, 2011, 10:37:52 AM »

Congrats Nat Thats a Mean Ass build !!!!  Love The pics  icon_thumleft

Wink I will enjoy my life and the directions i have chosen  Wink

AARC # 4  
 ARA #  19 
AARC  President

Level 2 FTO
wolfies gurl
ASIO

« Reply #80 on: October 08, 2011, 03:34:18 PM »

wolfies gurl
ASIO

« Reply #81 on: October 08, 2011, 03:38:25 PM »

The data for the MAWD is sounding at 3725ft so 32ft difference between the 2 models.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By simply sibyl And CreateAForum.com