Australian Rocketry Association INC
July 24, 2017, 10:31:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Australian Rocketry Association INC

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dowerin 2014  (Read 3293 times)
wolflair
ARA Member

V2

« on: August 31, 2014, 05:40:20 PM »

Hello Members

It’s that time of the year again when as a club we all get together for Doomsday@Dowerin this year we should see some great flights from members who have been working hard on their projects and skills in dual deployment.

We will be once again be seeing the guys / gurls from trinity college on the Friday and also two cert flights for level 2 over the weekend

There should also be one very fast launch via Jezzas  V2 on an  L motor and the polecat V2 will finally be going up Plus heaps of other flights and all the other things that you and the kids can do at the launch like motor bike riding Bmx bonfires and things that go bump in the night.

8,00am to 7,30pm Friday , Saturday , Sunday  , high alt windows on the Saturday and Sunday , Monday 8,00am to 11,00am

If members could please register for the event soon so we can work out numbers for the event and any special flight requests.

http://www.parc.australianrocketryclub.com.au/contents/en-us/d30.html

Regards
Phillip Moore
PARC President
FTO Level 3
0418 917 410

Join the Australian Rocketry Association INC the largest model and high power rocketry organisation in Australia

ARA # 007
ARA Level 3

WRL Rocketry
Australian Aerotech Dealer
Australian Rocketry Fo
Rocketmad
ARA Member

I am what I am

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 09:18:43 PM »

found some electronics i forgot i had today so i can fly a couple of rockets.
been working on my wildthang too may resurrect it yet.

i think i should be there what do you think about a warp9 motor in the Minnie Magg?
Super Blackbird
FTO GROUP

AMRAAM 3

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 08:52:10 AM »

That's the spirit Dazza!

A Minnie Magg on a warp9, I'd like to see that! Blink and you'll miss it.
wolflair
ARA Member

V2

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 09:11:46 PM »

Go Dazza warp 9 will be cool

Join the Australian Rocketry Association INC the largest model and high power rocketry organisation in Australia

ARA # 007
ARA Level 3

WRL Rocketry
Australian Aerotech Dealer
Australian Rocketry Fo
Rocketmad
ARA Member

I am what I am

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014, 05:20:11 PM »

will have to use the EFC i have, never used it and i have had it for 3 years or more now.

as for the wild thang i ran out of proline but most of the internal fillets are complete, migh get away with some JB weld if i can get some of the large tubes.

but on another note i was playing with the MARSA's (which are both working)on it trying to figure out why they failed, i found on the back up one of the power wires was broken, i think i might of just snipped it by aciident but not enough to cause power failure on the ground.

as for the main unit i dont know why it only fired the drouge i am guessing something happened to the ematch in flight for the main but fresh batties connected to them and they seem to be ok and i hav the last altitude on the mian 13400ft. will try to down load it later.

Super Blackbird
FTO GROUP

AMRAAM 3

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 08:35:54 AM »

Nice work Dazza. If you need some more Proline let me know I have some you can use.
Rocketmad
ARA Member

I am what I am

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2014, 10:36:02 PM »

that is a roger i am out of proline, if you can spare it i will take it, worst case i can use JB weld. i have filleted most internal's but rathe a little more to finish the job correctly.
not saying anything wrong with JB weld.
Super Blackbird
FTO GROUP

AMRAAM 3

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2014, 08:31:08 AM »

Dazza, I'll bring the Proline to work tomorrow and drop it off at your house on the way home. Proline is nice and easy to work with.
Rocketmad
ARA Member

I am what I am

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2014, 10:19:13 PM »

cool, but i am at work now so if my dragon is not home put at the pot plant near fron door and i will tell her to grab it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By simply sibyl And CreateAForum.com