In answer to your other comments Mr F was planning on launching this Sunday at Spalding however this has been canned due to weather and will likely be launched on the 16th August! Getting video may be difficult as no one appears interested in doing stuff like that at Spalding!
If however I wanted to launch this rocket outside of Spalding this can be done and will explain why;
(1) Having reviewed the following;
(a) Materials used in construction!
(b) Recommended motors for flight with the maximum of H123 (which is 125grams propellant)
(c) Weight of this rocket which includes the total weight with a H123 installed.
(d) Total newton-seconds of the maximum motor recommended
Have determined for the purpose of CASA air clearance this rocket is a "model rocket" and under Australian law provided;
(1) My launch site is outside 5 Nautical miles from any aerodrome or airport.
(2) Is not operated into controlled or military airspace.
(3) Is not operated into cloud
(4) Is not operated in the approach or departure paths of an aerodrome
(5) Is not operated in a manner that is hazardous to persons or property, or near aircraft.
(6) Is operated safely such as in this safety code;http://www.australianrocketryclub.com.au/forum/m-1201671562/
Provided have permission of the landowner, when operated in this safe manner this rocket may be operated;At any time of day or night, from any place, at any height without permission from CASA or air traffic control (ATC)
Thats FREE Mr F
On the basis of the above having determined for CASA clearance this rocket is NOT
a high power rocket will now ask ICBM to please move this entie build thread into the model rocket section!